I may be able to help when:
- You are having trouble fitting in, struggling to find your place in school or with peers.
- You are stressed and overwhelmed by all the expectations from parents, teachers, and yourself.
- You worry that you won’t be able to do it all.
- You feel sad and hopeless, isolated and alone.
- You are struggling to figure out who you are and what you want.
- You don’t like yourself.
- You are having trouble communicating with your parents, fighting a lot, not understanding each other.
- Your parents have divorced or are splitting up and you feel your life is turned upside down.
- You are grieving a loss or have gone through a difficult experience.
- You are feeling left out, lonely, like you don’t belong.
- You are being bullied, feel like others don’t like or accept you.
- You are angry, frustrated, irritated.
- You are struggling with your sexuality or sexual orientation.
Please contact me to schedule your initial consultation.